On Monday, May 4, 2020 Main Street Chiropractic will restart the normal scheduling of new and established patients while continuing to perform CDL exams. This will not be a complete return to the way things were prior to COVID-19, but a start back to normalcy.
The following rules will be in effect for chiropractic visits and CDL exams:
- Face coverings are required. If you do not have one, a face covering will be provided.
- Only the person receiving treatment/exam is to enter the office unless it is a child or an
adult requiring assistance.
- Hand sanitizing is required. A hand sanitizing station is located in the reception area.
- An appointment will not be scheduled if you have had any of these symptoms in the last 14
days fever greater than 100, difficulty breathing or persistent coughing.
- Your temperature may be taken.
Be assured the office environment is frequently disinfected with the health & safety guidelines set out by the Ohio Department of Public Health stringently followed. The measures put in place are in response to Responsible RestartOhio set forth by Governor DeWine on April 27, 2020. With any new way of doing things there are bugs to work out. Some of these have been discovered and addressed during the time I was seeing only essential workers. Though, there still may be a few unforeseen kinks that need to be ironed out. Your understanding is appreciated.
On June 5th 1989 Main Street Chiropractic opened its doors in Wilmington. Since that time Dr. Carl Zaycosky and his staff have been providing care to the residents of Clinton County and the surrounding area.